Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1st post.




Welcome to Amroll's Travian Guide.

I've played travian about 3 years,and i know a lot of you out there who love to play travian just like me. Im not a real pro in travian,there's a lot out there,,more. In fact,i never survive any server to the end of world wonder(ops,just 1,but not me playing, my friends continue my journey to the end of WW). Perhaps it's because im too buzy study and don't have a lot of commitment to do something. For me travian is a good online game to expand your friends network(atleast it works for me).hehe.

I've a lots of experience during my 3 years of playing travian games. And i know a lots of hint(maybe we can call it cheats ;) on how to play travian in more exiting ways..

Since this is my last server,,i wanted to share with you my tricks in travian.

come on peeps,dont be shy to ask me any questions.

p/s: - oh ya,,im from malaysia so my english is quite bad.sorry for my bad english sometimes.

1 comment:

Post a Comment