Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Changing Domain (notice)

If you found my blog through google search, you may find that this blog appear by link amtravian.blogspot.com, but when you clicked it, it will directed from that blog to these site. Thanks to dot tk domain. I've change my dot blogspot to dot tk because i cannot afford to buy dot com domain. so i think dot tk is one of the good solution. Having dot tk domain is free as long you can get 25 visitor per 90 days. Eventhough my site still new i believe 25 visitor is not a problem(you also are 1 of the my 25 right?). Its taking a long time for me to understand how to move my blogspot to dot tk domain. I read the manual from blogger support about changing domain all night and try so many combination and failed many times. But luckily I've found the solution as you can see in this blog my all night work has successful.lol.

Ok if you wish to get free domain like me i can help you. I prefer to use dot tk since i think its easy and more professional than dot blogspot. If I have time I will update the tutorial to my personal blog and you can see it there.


I also have change my website icon. Its actually inspired from one of google logo but i have flip and rotate and photoshop it to become an 'A' logo that stands for amroll. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment